As long as humanity lives, so many people will question the benefits of tattoos. For some, it is a way of self-expression; for others – protection from the outside world, but in some tribes, tattoos are still a way of identification. So why do you need tattoos, and what is their pity? What drugs should be used for non-healing tattoos, will ilosone 500 help fight the inflammatory process?
Tattoos: History of The Origin
This Polynesian word “Dad,” which means “drawing on the human skin,” appeared in the middle of the XVII century. But the process itself was known to people long before that. It is said that the traveler James Cook introduced the word into English.
In Japan, only emperors had the privilege of getting tattoos. But after 500 years, everyone could afford it. Tattoos were more decorative. But when the Yakuza criminal gangs emerged, tattoos became their hallmark. After that, the art of body painting in Japan lost its sublimity.
Judaism categorically does not accept the piercing of the body and considers any symbolism on the body idolatry.
And some New Zealand tribes are required to get tattoos on the face, buttocks, and legs. They perform this sacred rite with a chisel, not a needle.
Popular Types of Tattoos
- Bird drawing is one of the most popular types of tattoos. It symbolizes freedom. Therefore, you can often find owls, eagles, and pigeons on the bodies of both men and women.
- Hieroglyphs, symbols, and signs – symbolism is a no less popular type of tattoo. And here, everything is individual and depends on personal knowledge and preferences.
- A skull is a tattoo that never goes out of style. However, it does not always mean death, and it can not always be found only in men.
- Another ornament that has gained unprecedented popularity is the mandala. The picture can be completely different, but the meaning is always the same – accepting life as it is.
- Maritime issues are no less relevant than all of the above. Adventures, feats, and passions are the primary meanings of such a picture.
- And, of course, animals. Lions, tigers, cats, and even insects. Each of them represents strength, intelligence, perseverance, speed. Therefore, the proper presentation of the master on your body can be a masterpiece.
There are many ideas for tattoos, and you can save them with a screenshot and come to the salon and show the tattoo artist. Therefore, on people’s bodies, you can see many kinds of drawings. How to take a screenshot you can watch this.
How To Reduce Health Risks When Applying Tattoos
To minimize the risk of unpleasant side effects and severe skin pathologies, it is necessary to follow pretty simple rules:
Although tattooing is considered not only a painful but also a dangerous way of self-expression, the right approach to its application and proper care during healing will help minimize the risks and enjoy—beautifully patterned skin.
Tattoos not only change a person’s appearance but also affect their health. Therefore, if you decide to stab yourself, do not rush and think seriously.
What is The Danger of Tattoos?
Tattooing – injecting ink under the skin by splitting it with a special needle. The art of decorating your body with drawings is one of the oldest, dating back several millennia. The first tattoos samples were found on mummies in Egypt, about 4 thousand years ancient.
Initially, tattoos were treated positively, but with the spread of Christianity, they began to be banned, citing great sinfulness. But despite all the taboos, tattoos have become very common.
Applying the pattern is painful and dangerous and can cause significant harm to your body.
The Harm of Tattoos is as Follows:
- If the skin does not heal for a long time, the process of rejection of ink begins, which provokes the formation of a large wound surface. The applied image will be damaged and part of your body. The master can transfer any virus to you in underground salons, just forgetting to change the needle. There is no total security guarantee.
- Due to the increase in “stabbed” tattoos, many infectious diseases are spread: HIV, hepatitis C, syphilis, staphylococcus, and other bacterial infections.
- The danger is also posed by paint that is injected under the skin. Tattoo inks hurt your health – they contain arsenic and lead.
These Toxic Elements Can Lead to the Following Consequences:
- eye, larynx cancer
- damage to brain cells, bone structures, kidneys, liver
- problems with heart function;
- nervous system dysfunction
These complications have led a California court to decide that companies that produce tattoo inks should add a label to the product that warns of the dangers of ink. But it still does not scare anyone.
And is There Any Benefits?
Scientists from Alabama claim that tattoos improve immune status. It turns out that the body of tattooed people is faster to fight any infection. Experts collected saliva from the respondents to detect the concentration of immunoglobulin A and cortisol-immune agents.
It turned out that after the first tattoo, cortisol levels increased, and the amount of immunoglobulin decreased sharply. But with the subsequent drawing of the concentration of immunoglobulin did not change significantly. Researchers conclude that if the first “stuffing” reduces immunity, the next – strengthens.
The damage to tattoos is quite significant, but many people who have already worn them think about the consequences after tattoos too late. The risks can be different, but it is terrible for not only health but also nerves one way or another.
If you still decide to get a tattoo, before visiting a tattoo parlor, you need to consult a dermatologist and therapist and pass a series of tests if necessary.
All the advice of an experienced master should be carefully listened to and remembered. In any unusual situations, urgently go to the salon. Treatment may be severe edema, which does not last long or periodically appears in the blood pattern.