Personal Care Truth encourages discussion, comments and questions on our site. We will publish any comment that does not violate the blog comment policy below. Our lawyer has been so kind as to provide us with the plain English version in addition to the legal language so there is no confusion.
We encourage your comments on our site, and hope you will join the discussions. While this type of dialogue is encouraged, we also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language will not be permitted.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on PersonalCareTruth.com, you give Personal Care Truth the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Personal Care Truth in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
You are solely responsible for the content of your comments. However, while Personal Care Truth does not and cannot review every comment and is not responsible for the content of those messages, Personal Care Truth reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the comments feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit, move or delete any communications posted on the comments feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Personal Care Truth against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.